Monday, August 22, 2011

First, for the weekly update.  I maintained my weight.  I am happy, because I know part of losing and keeping it off is to do it at a measured pace, and every time I have a week where I just stay the same helps the weight loss stick.  I have to be really good this week to make sure I lose, because whatever I do I do NOT want the scale to go up.

That said - I'm STARVING!  I ate cocoa pebbles for breakfast, which was fine, because I wrote it down.  But not all calories are created equal, and I was so hungry for lunch that I have already used up my points for the day.  Now I will have to stick to zero calorie items, and maybe a fruit until tomorrow.

Lesson learned:  If you want to treat yourself to cocoa pebbles, have it as a snack, later in the day.  Breakfast  should be healthy and filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment