Friday, August 19, 2011

En Guarde!


Last night I went to Sushi with my mother and husband (you can see my mom behind the yummy sushi).  I got dressed up and felt super thin, yahoo!  But not so yahoo, was that when you feel skinny you think you can eat as much sushi as you want - and you can't.

So today is Friday, and I will be having a few dinner meals with friends and family.  Since I will be hosting I plan on making as many salads and vegetable dishes as possible.  I will write down what I am going to eat before the meal, and stick to it.  I will enjoy each bite as I eat it so that I don't feel the need to eat more than what I plan ahead for.

Always try to remember how hard you worked to get where you are, and how good it will feel when you reach the final destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment